We are looking for an new Residential Sales team member to join our growing office in Westfield, MA.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting salesperson with experience in consultative sales who is comfortable with emerging and evolving technologies. Solar knowledge or construction background required. The candidate must thrive in a competitive industry and embody SunBug's education-centered, friendly, practical approach to working with customers.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The salesperson will engage with potential clients to design solar systems based on customer input, current technology, and active incentives. The sales person will generate designs and proposals for a wide array of potential clients. Candidates must have experience in outside and inside sales with a strong track record and proven ability to close contracts. Candidates will demonstrate initiative, possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, and be detail-oriented.
Residential sales, including site analysis, system design, and customer support:
• Qualifying potential customers over the phone
• Educating potential customers on the wide range of solar benefits
• Analyzing potential customers energy usage
• Conducting residential site surveys, including roof measurement and site conditions
• Documenting residential roof, structural and electrical details
• Designing, estimating and pricing systems based on surveys
• Generating high-quality proposals
• Closing deals
• Tracking opportunities, sales, and customers through web-based software
• Prospecting for opportunities and representing SunBug at events
• Supporting marketing efforts as needed
• Some weekend work anticipated
Candidates must demonstrate strong writing and communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, the capacity to juggle competing demands, and possess good judgment and professional demeanor. Proficiency with software including spreadsheets, word processing, and web-based CRM applications.
Commensurate with experience. Base salary + commission + bonus. Typical annual compensation range is $70,000 - $100,000 based on sales success.
SunBug Solar is an equal opportunity employer. The salesperson will support diversity and inclusion in the workplace and interacting in a way that is free from discrimination.
Toll Free 866-945-1727