Before finalizing your solar design, it’s imperative that we:
- Understand the opportunities and limitations presented by your property;
- Analyze your current electric utility rate(s) and consumption patterns;
- Determine your eligibility for various governmental incentives;
- Review viable financing options;
- Investigate the utility power infrastructure that serves your property, taking careful note of the locations and specifications of major components such as meters, transformer, breaker panels, and switching gear.
With these basics in hand, we can evolve a solar solution that is optimized to meet your needs—along with your economic goals and constraints.